Are you sick of constantly being interrupted with nuisance phone calls from robo callers and market researchers?
- This is a free message…
- Hi There…
- Every Year…
- Whisper - trueCall asks the caller who they are before your phone rings. You can then decide how to handle the call before being connected to the caller.
- Zap & Star - Your list of welcome and unwelcome callers.
- Shield - trueCall can ask the caller to press a number to continue before your phone rings.
- Starred Callers Only - trueCall can be set up to only accept calls from numbers on your Star list.
- Anonymous Caller Reject - Reject callers who withhold their number.
- Integrated Answering Machine - trueCall has a standard answering machine built in.
- Call Screening - Sends all unrecognized numbers to the built in answering machine.
Internet Control Panel (included free of charge for first year) - You can view your call log and edit your settings on the internet.
Night Shield - Like the shield mentioned above but activates automatically at night
Privacy and Security - trueCall keeps your messages safe and secure.
Personalised Greetings and Announcements - You can record your own greetings and announcements to callers.
Code Access - trueCall can ask callers to enter a PIN before connecting the call. You can also block all incoming calls or send all incoming calls to answering machine.
Phones and Phone lines - trueCall works on a wide variety of telephone equipment. It works on standard BT lines, cable lines and broadband lines.
- trueCall Call Recorder - Record your phone conversations as well as archive received messages.
- Telephone sync – Cost of call to sync your device with their central computer.
- Internet Control Panel – free first year, but will incur a charge thereafter.
Both systems intercept calls before your telephone even rings. Nuisance callers are barred. Unfortunately, that robo caller who keeps calling you with the tag line “This is a free call…” is going to cost you money to stop him.